Not including CNS type papers, how many first author publications do you believe make someone competitive for a faculty position?
The Gospel According to Isis
- Thoughts For a Wednesday…
- If a Postdoc Farts into the Wind, Will Their Cries For Overtime Pay Be Heard?
- Thoughts on Letters of Support…
- Heal the NIH, But Not By Chopping Off Its Arm
- On Leaving Los Angeles…
- If Hunt’s Science is Reality, I Choose the Girls Only Lab..
- Ask Isis – “Help! My adviser won’t stop looking down my shirt!”
On patience and hone… on Question of the Day – Fi… Pippso on Thoughts For a Wednesday… valiantrose on If a Postdoc Farts into the Wi… AnonPhD7 on Thoughts For a Wednesday… jipkin on Thoughts For a Wednesday…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets