Not including CNS type papers, how many first author publications do you believe make someone competitive for a faculty position?
The Gospel According to Isis
- Postdocs, Defer Your Student Loans!!
- Signs My Helpfulness is Declining By the Day…
- On Setting Irrational Benchmarks And Having My Mariah Moment
- Messages From the House Selling Trenches…
- The Wisdom of Gabriel García Márquez…
- The Philosophy of How We Do Science and Being the Cool Professor
- Beginnings, Endings, and Total Chaos..
I’m sorry… on What Womanspace Really Looks L… BikeMonkey on The Wisdom of Gabriel García… BikeMonkey on The Wisdom of Gabriel García… b. on On Setting Irrational Benchmar… Raucous Indignation on On Setting Irrational Benchmar…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets