Not including CNS type papers, how many first author publications do you believe make someone competitive for a faculty position?
The Gospel According to Isis
- Wives and Lovers and Scientists and Drag Queens
- On Getting Cockblocked By Colleagues and Science
- Things That Make You Saltier….#NaCl2015
- Idiosyncracies of Academia – Part 1 in a Never-Ending Series..
- A Public Service Announcement for the Open Access Nutters Everywhere
- Addendum Thoughts For A Wednesday Evening…
- Yeah, Well, I’m No Lady..
Adding Females to An… on On the Importance of Sex Parit… Lu on On Getting Cockblocked By Coll… Just a thought on On Getting Cockblocked By Coll… RP on On Getting Cockblocked By Coll… AEMcDonald on On Getting Cockblocked By Coll…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets